site_header

Oscar Braun endorses Michael Skipakev... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

HMB Coastside Community Forum » Baghdad By The Bay vs. 5th Column Sierra Club » Oscar Braun endorses Michael Skipakevich for Senate « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Oscar Braun
Posted on Sunday, October 15, 2006 - 01:47 pm:   

“The aim of every political constitution is, or ought to be, first to obtain for rulers men who possess most wisdom to discern, and most virtue to pursue, the common good of the society, and in the next place, to take the most effectual precautions for keeping them virtuous whilst they continue to hold their public trust. The elective mode of obtaining rulers is the characteristic policy of republican government. The electors are to be the great body of the People of the United States.” (federalist paper no. 57, by Alexander Hamilton or James Madison)

As a native son candidate for State Senator for the San Francisco Peninsula www.WaterForFighting.Org , I made a committment to change the present and shape the future of our region's environmental health, economic vitality, and social equity so that each generation meets it's needs in a sustainable way. Community Sustainability means that we meet today's Community needs without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their Community needs. Today I am endorsing our next State Senator for District 8, Michael Skipakevich and asking all San Francisco Peninsula voters to elect Michael as our strong Community Voice for change in Sacramento. Michael endorses www.5thColumnvs.US , the California Watershed Posse Legacy Project to incorporate San Francisco Peninsula open space lands. It’s time to say good bye to "Pay to Play" politics as usual. TV AD: http://joinmichael.us/ads/index.html

I invite all my neighbors and friends to Get Connected….Seize Tomorrow! www.LetsConnect.TV

http://www.video.photodemocracy.org/Coastsider/2006/560x315template.php?title=Se nate_Debate
State Senate Candidate Debate: Braun v. Yee
by Oscar Braun - Saturday, 27 May 2006, 08:22 AM
================================================================================ ================================================================================ ==========================================================================

(Message edited by admin on October 15, 2006)

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
site_footer

"Change is Inevitable... Survival is Not"
HMB Coastside Foundation's California Watershed Posse (Save Our Bay!)
1589 Higgins Canyon Rd. Half Moon Bay CA. 94019   -   Phone: 650-599-1954 Fax: 650-726-2799