site_header

Dear Fred & Nancy...Say It Isn't So !... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

HMB Coastside Community Forum » Pelosi's 5th Column vs. Pombo's 911 ALERT Posse » Dear Fred & Nancy...Say It Isn't So ! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Oscar Braun
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 09:27 pm:   

For Immediate Release: www.waterforfighting.org

Dear Mr. Klass,

I wanted to acknowledge receiving your brief email this beautiful Sunday afternoon in Half Moon Bay Your email states in short: “Please take me off your mailing list. I don’t appreciate being bombarded with campaign spam. Thank you.” Fred, I shall remove you from the Posse’s media releases email list server only AFTER you, as Program Budget Manager, for the State of California Department of Finance find the time to investigate the theft of over $100 million dollars from Proposition 40 and 50 bond funding stolen from the taxpayers of California by the COSA non-profit open space organized crime syndicates on your watch. You identified yourself to Mr. Reynolds and myself this summer as the public servant that has been charged with providing oversight and audits of the distribution of approved California bond funding distributed by the California Coastal Conservancy, the California Wildlife Conservation Board and California State Parks for the last twelve years. When the Posse provided you with the certified evidence that you requested , you informed us that you were “too busy at this time" to pursue our investigation and audit. Fortunately, the AG’s Office agreed to open investigations on the Sierra Club, Peninsula Open Space Trust, Committee for Green Foothills and Surfrider Foundation.

I’ve decided the fairest and most transparent thing I can do is to provide Nancy Pelosi’s Baghdad By The Bay crack investigative media with your contact information so you can set the record straight regarding the AG’s pending COSA RICO investigations yourself. Here is a recent quote from COSA’s Audrey Rust regarding Proposition 84, or “The Safe Drinking Water, Water Quality and Supply, Flood Control, River and Coastal Protection Bond Act of 2006.” If the bond passes, more than $1 billion would be directed toward state programs, many of which are directly related to POST's mission to preserve open space on the San Francisco Peninsula. Previous bond acts have provided a significant source of funding for Peninsula land protection by bringing in more than $42 million, over the past five years, to save land on the coast. To date, that money has been used to save 14,532 acres of open space along the San Mateo Coast, including rolling coastal hills, sandy beaches, lush redwood forests, rich wildlife habitat and prime agricultural lands." Fred Klass Contact Information http://www.dof.ca.gov/AboutFinance/FinanceStaff.asp

As in Watergate...it's always the cover up that brings down the corrupted political elite!

Nancy Pelosi and the Baghdad By The Bay Area media have known about the California Watershed Posse's COSA Eco-Terrorist Racketeering Activities Referral to AG's Office since April 30th 2006. {http://www.cwposse.org/pebble/html/2006_April_31_Eco-Terrorist_Racketeering_COSA_BORever.html}

Did Nancy Pelosi order this Bay Area media BLACKOUT on the Restore Hetch Hetchy eco-terrorism and racketeering activities AG referral?

Doesn't the public have a right to know what Nancy Pelosi's role was in Sierra Club’s conspiracy to drain the 2.4 million Bay Area water users Hetch Hetchy regional water system before the November 7 election?

What is Nancy's relationship with Rex Maugham, the billionaire sole owner of Forever Resorts, the largest National Park System private concessionaire with over 57 resorts located in our nations federal and state parks?

Will Nancy Pelosi and Leland Yee provide "full disclosure" of their relationship with Rex Maugham prior to the November 7th election?

Will the "Voice of San Francisco" Pelosi kill the Posse's funding proposal for the 911 ALERT Bay Area Homeland Security System?

Why did Nancy Pelosi and Leland Yee put their Pay to Play political careers ahead of protecting the Bay Area Water Users only regional water system and 911 ALERT Homeland Security System?

Isn't it time to throw these BUMS out?

Oh Please Say It Isn't So Nancy!

(Message edited by admin on November 08, 2006)

(Message edited by admin on November 08, 2006)

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
site_footer

"Change is Inevitable... Survival is Not"
HMB Coastside Foundation's California Watershed Posse (Save Our Bay!)
1589 Higgins Canyon Rd. Half Moon Bay CA. 94019   -   Phone: 650-599-1954 Fax: 650-726-2799