site_header

Posse to Babe In The Bumker....Call O... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

HMB Coastside Community Forum » Pelosi's 5th Column vs. Pombo's 911 ALERT Posse » Posse to Babe In The Bumker....Call Oscar 650-867-5779 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Oscar Braun
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 11:08 pm:   

Dear Babe in the Bunker,

My name is Oscar Braun and I’m the media spokesman for 18 year old Michael Skipakevich, the Republican candidate for Jackie Speier’s open State Senate District 8 seat . I was Michael’s GOP opponent in the primary www.WaterForFighting.org. This exceptional young man won the GOP primary race fair and square with nearly 58% of the voters choosing him to provide the ethical leadership necessary in cleaning up Pay to Play culture in Sacramento. I approached Michael in early July and offered him a position with my online broadcast media firm www.OscarKnows.com as Director of Marketing for a new network I had just finished launching this past Spring called. www.LetsConnect.TV . Michael's online campaign network Let's Connect TV is "your vibrant and healthy public benefit community portal that FREELY provides all members access and opportunities to Educate Families, Empower Communities & Enrich Lives!”

Michael's and I agreed on our political Quid Pro Quo. Oscar Knows would support the Vote for Michael Let's Connect Tv campaign for state senate and he would include my www.WaterForFighting.org campaign issues into his campaign platform. Michael also eagerly accepted an appointment as the Executive Director of the community based San Francisco Peninsula Watershed Fire Safe Council http://www.firesafecouncil.org/find/view_council.cfm?c=86 . The cornerstone of Michael’s campaign is the deployment of the 911 ALERT Homeland Security Systems and Disaster Preparedness training for ALL Californians. A supporter of Michael’s campaign, Vinny Ray Larkin suggested that I call your show today and tell you about Michael’s 911 ALERT Homeland Security proposal. Nancy Pelosi, on behalf of her Sierra Club 5th Column extremist, is committed to KILLING the funding proposal for the 911 ALERT deployment. I re-submitted the 911 ALERT proposal in May of this year to raise the Hetch Hetchy Valley rental fees charged San Francisco from $30,000 a year to $25 million at year ( fiscal impact is less than $1 dollar a month increase for the 2.4 million Bay Area Water Users families) http://www.yosemite.org/newsroom/clips2004/february/020404.htm Pelosi and Baghdad By The Bay cut and runners in 2003 reached a court settlement in the Restore Hetch Hetchy vs. San Francisco lawsuit by agreeing to “stay neutral aka silent” on their proposal to drain the Hetch Hetchy Valley until November 18, 2006. Pelosi and her 5th Column of Sierra Club extremist have Set Up & Sold Out the Bay Areas water users again. This April 18, 2006, we Baghdad By The Bay area residents marked the 100 year war aniversary with Pelosi's 5th column extremist here in our California Homelands. We are not asking Nancy Pelosi to cut and run in Irag, we simply ask that she allow the Bay Area water user to deploy the 911 AmbientALERT Sentinel Systms: http://www.ambientalert.com/intro.html .

Alan Anthony Beaven was our California Watershed Posse Co-founder and Clean Water Act legal counsel. Alan's fearless passion was the protection of the Bay Area's water quality and the watershed's natural systems. He died on September 11, 2001 on United Flight 93. California Senators Feinstein and Boxer gave tribute by presiding over the U.S. Senate Honors Alan Beaven's Heroism with Congressional Record
http://www.cwposse.org/pebble/html/2006_May_1_911AmbientALERT.html Alan was just one of many heroes that died that day, but his love of life, family and community required him to do what he had always done, the right thing. The California Watershed Posse will strive to work to preserve his legacy, by protecting Bay Area water quality, maintaining a fire safe healthy watershed, and by doing the right thing for generations to come.

I hope I am able to talk to you soon Barbara Simpson aka Babe in the Bunker on your Saturday or Sunday radio show. As you know, the Baghdad By The Bay media has a total BLACKOUT on anything that can stop Pelosi from becoming the First Lady or Speaker of the House. Best Regards, Oscar Braun, 650-867-5779

By the way Barbara, please invite your radio listeners to visit the Posse Town Hall Forum by clicking visiting www.LetsConnect.TV or clicking here: http://www.cwposse.org/forum/discus/discus.cgi?pg=topics

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
site_footer

"Change is Inevitable... Survival is Not"
HMB Coastside Foundation's California Watershed Posse (Save Our Bay!)
1589 Higgins Canyon Rd. Half Moon Bay CA. 94019   -   Phone: 650-599-1954 Fax: 650-726-2799